Big Sur RTE and Cambria Overnight

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new screensaver, Thanks Tyler!

DSC8588-XL.jpg

Hey Everybody, if you ever see these for sale again please buy me 2 and I'll pay you for them and the shipping to my AZ home.

Absolutely perfect Christmas Gifts for those two New Mexico LEO Dorks HotRodZilla and Patch 308! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

DSC8628-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got no pictures, didn't make it for the lunch, and missed seeing the half of you guys who didn't come south for dinner, but it was still a good weekend on the bike. Linn's in Cambria was a great place to eat, and the company was the best. I was glad to meet several folks I'd only known through forum posts, and that's always good, and as always, good to see old friends too. Sunday coming home up hwy 1 was one of the most gorgeous days riding ever! Just a couple notes:

Had the pleasure of meeting one member way down I-5 at a gas station who wasn't even heading for the same event. GillaFunk was on his way to an Adventure Forum meet down near Lancaster, I think he said. On an FJR, too! Good meeting you, Kiel.

Found the most expensive gasoline in the United States at a den of thieves' establishment in a place called Gorda, somewhere between Big Sur and Monterey. Have you ever (yet) had the pleasure of buying 87 octane gas for SIX FREAKING SIXTY-NINE a gallon? Well I have. Bought two gallons. :angry2:

Tried a new mounting position for my still-new GoPro. Got lots of great shots of my gas tank, gauges, and the stickers on my windshield. Still experimenting. FredW: I won't be troubling you with these.

I got no pictures, didn't make it for the lunch, and missed seeing the half of you guys ....
Geez, Mikey.

Makes me wish I'd gone.

biggrin.gif
And Mick, Papa Chuy is leading SacramentoMike on a motorcycle excursion thoughout the Alps and Dolomites in August. May Saint Christopher, Saint Patrick and all of the Saints preserve Me in this Endeavor!

Dammit!! You guys have all that Pretty Stuff to ride in on a regular basis. I'm beginning to Hate you People a Little Bit! :lol:
Yeah but majicmaker, you have that "big black Thermos bottle" in Puerto Rico to look forward to instead! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
:p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erin PM me your address so I can send you that 10 bucks I owe you. I think you and Tyler make a great couple. :p Favorite thing about the trip (after Tyler and Erin) was the Ollieberry Jam at Linn's. That stuff is addicting.
It's the hair, chicks dig the hair :p

Re: $10, pay it forward, everyone gets better interest that way :)