Brief pass Loop-Stevens, Blewett, Snoq.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesW

JamesW
Reaction score
High bridge-Ben Howard to Sultan roads all in great shape. Almost lost it in Sultan, there were actually several parking spaces open at the bakery and lots of tables. Stevens was nice, no roadwork and the foliage has turned a bit more but best color is yet to come. Cut over by L. Wenach and to the chumstick, little cafe in plain still serving good chow. Had the skillet scrambles, man was that a load, get a spare plate and share it with a friend, told the waitress that was my last one, taste was great but to much for me. They stop serving that one after 1030hrs. Remember they are closed Tues. and Wed. makes it tough on the retired riders. Over Beaver pass and up the valley, starting to turn colors, very pretty ride. Road work still the last mile in to Leavenworth, took the back way thru Peshastin nice ride thru the orchards. Over Blewett Pass, road is good shape, did not notice much in the way of colorful shrubbery. Traffic lite. Stopped in at the Liberty Cafe to see if they were still in business, one never knows about this one. Coffee was good and. It is closed on Mon. and Tues. Otherwise 0730 to 1500hrs, Dec.,Jan., Feb., starts closing at 1400hrs and will be closed the month of March. She said that is what it is for now. Home over Snoq. still signs for speed and rolling slowdowns, blasting tonite at 1800hrs. Came thru Fall city to avoid evening 405 and got single laned FOREVER in Duvall, good place to avoid, sign says expect this all fall and next spring,yuck, watch out G. Had 38miles on reserve and the refill took 6.05gals for my 269 mile round trip, gotta love these tanks.