Canadian Pacific Christmas Train - Beauty, eh!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.cpr.ca/holiday-train/canada I wonder how many bottles of Forty Creek Whisky our yamafitter donates to the poor / needy Canuck children! JSNS, God Bless Billy Fitz!

https://www.facebook.com/HolidayTrain/

11059845_10153348318263495_4039334891816261272_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You see, Don, the Canadian Invasion Army has been active for quite some time..... 17th season. Billy Fitz is working on a plan to get this rig down to AZ for next year, which I expect will take many Forty Creek sessions.

"The two brightly lit trains will kick off in the Montreal area on November 27 and 28 on their way to visit approximately 150 communities. The "Canadian Train" travels west across Canada finishing its journey in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia. The "US Train" visits communities across the U.S. Northeast and Midwest, and returns back to Canada for shows in Saskatchewan and Alberta. "​

If they ever make it as far through the States as Phoenix, by the time it gets back up north it'll be so covered with graffiti you won't be able to tell it from any other damn train. So far, it's impressively clean, isn't it?

If they ever make it as far through the States as Phoenix, by the time it gets back up north it'll be so covered with graffiti you won't be able to tell it from any other damn train. So far, it's impressively clean, isn't it?
Come on SacramentoMiguel, even though Canadians are just Mexicans wearing sweaters instead of wife beater tank tops - they can't do "tagging" worth a shit ese! JSNS, es Verdad!

Mick I stand corrected, I went through my Trains Magazines and this hopper was photographed in Manitoba eh. Who else but a Canadian, would do "Care Bear" graffiti on a freight car!

Oct307073.jpg

Come on SacramentoMiguel, even though Canadians are just Mexicans wearing sweaters instead of wife beater tank tops - they can't do "tagging" worth a shit ese! JSNS, es Verdad!

Mick I stand corrected, I went through my Trains Magazines and this hopper was photographed in Manitoba eh. Who else but a Canadian, would do "Care Bear" graffiti on a freight car!

Oct307073.jpg
Some pretty good graffiti in designated parts of most larger towns and cities here. Penticton, for example, chose an area of downtown, and encouraged local talent to exercise some. The resulting artwork has become something of a tourist attraction, to the delight of local merchants.

That Chistmas train is cool, eh?

It's a shame Canada's railway system has pretty much been eviscerated. They remain one of the more efficient means of transport.

^^^^^Many Thanks bluesdog, one of my favorite Train songs! Before I croak my dream is to ride the rails across Canuckistan, already done the USA! JSNS, eh!^^^^^