CBA Prez attempts SS1K

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GEEZE,

just when you've learned to like a guy ...and then this happens and you see his character is not worth a shit.

DCarver Not only starts a respectable and honorable organization (CBA) but then takes on leadership responsibilities of same. Perhaps even receiving donations to support this wothwhile cause. All this is respectable, honrable and sure earned kudos in my mind.

Then we see he goes over and does a SS1K.

Like a kid realizing that the easter bunny is a mythe, or being told that Santa Claus is nothing more than a Chinese marketing ploy ....well, honestly I'm left a little dis-heartened by this news.

I know that during IBA rides there is some wiggle room for odd circumstances ...for example if you stop and help someone, like if some weird event happens, with proper documentation you can submit it and it *MAY* be factored in to see if you qualify.

Perhaps it is time to see if there is a way to work this the opposite way. Maybe a loophole that will keep you from being certified within IBA guidellines. I hope so, as my respect and admiration of the CBA has vanished with this news.

DCarver: YOU are no Candy Butt ....those are perhaps the harshest words I have ever spoken.

GEEZE,
just when you've learned to like a guy ...and then this happens and you see his character is not worth a shit.

DCarver Not only starts a respectable and honorable organization (CBA) but then takes on leadership responsibilities of same. Perhaps even receiving donations to support this wothwhile cause. All this is respectable, honrable and sure earned kudos in my mind.

Then we see he goes over and does a SS1K.

Like a kid realizing that the easter bunny is a mythe, or being told that Santa Claus is nothing more than a Chinese marketing ploy ....well, honestly I'm left a little dis-heartened by this news.

I know that during IBA rides there is some wiggle room for odd circumstances ...for example if you stop and help someone, like if some weird event happens, with proper documentation you can submit it and it *MAY* be factored in to see if you qualify.

Perhaps it is time to see if there is a way to work this the opposite way. Maybe a loophole that will keep you from being certified within IBA guidellines. I hope so, as my respect and admiration of the CBA has vanished with this news.

DCarver: YOU are no Candy Butt ....those are perhaps the harshest words I have ever spoken.
Geesh, RJ, was that a bit harsh? I mean, like really dude, it didn't count... I didn't have a start or end witness, didn't account for my 2 hour breakfast break... (me likee breakfast), and... I didn't really plan on it being a 1k day..

...and, dude, I AM a Candy Butt.. that day some terrible, powerful force took over.. :devil: , and, weakend by all the IBA dudes on this site, I just kind of, well, you know, gave in... :glare: , but only for 17 hours..

BTW - the Candy Butt Association funds were fully incremented by the severity of my violation for the big FREAKIN party to be held later this year.. at a place to later be determined.. if $ are limited, it will be at the Hondarosa.. if funds are ample, then at a 'regular' establishment..

.and dude, if you can recall WooFoo6, that was just a primer to determine if you were worthy.. :rolleyes:

Geesh, RJ, was that a bit harsh? I mean, like really dude, it didn't count... I didn't have a start or end witness, didn't account for my 2 hour breakfast break... (me likee breakfast), and... I didn't really plan on it being a 1k day..
...and, dude, I AM a Candy Butt.. that day some terrible, powerful force took over.. :devil: , and, weakend by all the IBA dudes on this site, I just kind of, well, you know, gave in... :glare: , but only for 17 hours..

BTW - the Candy Butt Association funds were fully incremented by the severity of my violation for the big FREAKIN party to be held later this year.. at a place to later be determined.. if $ are limited, it will be at the Hondarosa.. if funds are ample, then at a 'regular' establishment..

.and dude, if you can recall WooFoo6, that was just a primer to determine if you were worthy.. :rolleyes:
Wheeeewww, I feel much better now, I thought you had jumped ship .....just as you had become my hero. I have no idea if I'm worthy, but I can tell you that i'll give it all I got. I'm glad CBA is going strong ...........and that those 17hours are behind you. LOL, nice that you paid the CBA on your violations. LOL LOL.
sorry if I sounded destraught, the thought of losing the CBA and it's fun spirit was more than I was prepared handle without intervention.

cheers and thanks for the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing more than a thin candy coating over a (non-certified) IRON butt Mr. C. The truth shall set you free! :clapping: :lol: