• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(Everything has sold, 9-28-18) Gen. II parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevet

Reaction score
(9-28-18, everything has been sold, thanks.)

(9-16-18, update post, Russell saddle, service manual, and OEM wind screen are sold and removed from this posting. PRICES LOWERED ON REMAINING ITEMS Thanks.)

I've sold my 2010 FJR. I have these parts listed on Craigslist, Minneapolis, MN. Here is the content of my CL post. Reply here or through the CL ad. Shipping to USA by USPS, in USPS flat rate box, or other packaging as required.

Craiglist ad-

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mpo/d/yamaha-fjr1300-partsincl/6687333829.html

Parts for a "Gen. II" Yamaha FJR1300 sport touring motorcycle (2006-2012, specific model was a 2010). Payment by Paypal or cash for local buyer, no checks. USA shipping destinations only. From Northeast Minneapolis, MN area (55421). Buyer shall assure fitment to their own motorcycle.

(9-17-18, THE GIVI SR357 RACK HAS BEEN SOLD, THANKS.)

1- Givi SR357 "Specific Rack" for mounting a Givi Monokey top case. Replaces the factory rear rack. Very simple installation, 5 bolts included. Will need Givi E228 Adapter Plate to mount Givi Monokey cases. Or, use it as the foundation for some other custom mount (Pelican case, duffel bag plate, plastic milk crate, etc.). Black tube steel construction, great condition. $160 new, selling for $80 PRICE LOWERED TO $65, plus packaging and shipping costs.

00F0F_ikgEWKSHQ8r_600x450.jpg

(9-28-18, sliders are sold.)

2- OES brand frame sliders. Black composite construction, bolts directly to frame at the fairing area, no modifications required to the bike. And they work as advertised- had a gentle zero-mph set down at a stop sign when I lost my footing, light scuff on right slider, sanded it smooth when I got home (and no damage to the bike body panels), scuff mark not noticeable when mounted. $40 new, selling for $20 PRICE LOWERED TO $15, plus packaging and shipping costs.

00N0N_1NQQ7pHPvUu_600x450.jpg

Thanks for your interest.

Steve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, but the Russell saddle sold earlier this evening. I've replies to PM's some of you have sent to me. The other gear is still available.

Happy Travels!

Steve.