• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ex Cond '05 OEM Touring Trunk w/Mounting Kit and Back Pad

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seicofjr

Reaction score
Wanting more volume, I have switched to a big Shad, and have the OEM [blue - DPBML] 39 liter top case available.

The top case ["Touring Trunk"] is in perfect structural condition, no signs of cracks, etc. and includes all the stock mounting kit [plate, spacer posts, and bolts] plus one [1] key. It also has the OEM pillion back pad.

Cosmetically, it is in very good++ condition with no scuffs, road rash, or visible blems from any appreciable distance (5 ft or so). It does have significant conspicuity striping and retroflective decals using "StreetGlo.com" materials.

New, case is $680, Mount kit $126, Back Pad $127. [Just saying ;-) ]

Asking $275 plus actual shipping cost

{example: est. from SW Ohio to Monterey, CA = approx $72 FedEx Ground 4-days, $500 insured}.

I will invoice PayPal including shipping when destination known. {I happen to know Monterey's Zip & about as far away as I could picture.}

Replies to Forum and/or [email protected]. Thanks.

Not sure how to post pics on forum???

https://goo.gl/photos/1tR76CrqCwVR1WM59

Sorry about unintentional double post. Could Admin delete one, or is there some way for me to do so?

Sorry about delay in providing imagery. A comprehensive album of photos of the top case is at:

https://goo.gl/photos/dENW2xTQUcowaWgh9

Note: The 'badge-like' decal is a special commemorative 9/11 1st Responders and Victims tribute designed by streetglo.

BTW, that is www.streeglo.net, vice what I wrote before. Great products for conspicuity marking -- they really POP at night.