• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Held Gloves and TCX Boots Excellent Condition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barn Boy

Reaction score
Two barely used items in like new condition.

Gloves are Held Tour Guides in EU size 11 which fits my hands like and XL in Olympia. Gloves have perforated kangaroo palms and perforated finger side walls. Super fabric in the slide areas, leather covered knuckle protectors and are a medium gauntlet glove. PM for pics or go to RZ or any other on line retailer to see them. Not even broken in and no scrapes, rash,etc. Come with hang tags and in bag. $130 shipped to the lower 48.

Boots are TCX Matrix II GTX Gore-Tex Size is EU 48 which fits my 13 D/E feet perfectly. I bought them new/old stock on line to get my TCX size dialed in and to try out the Gore Tex experience that everyone raves about. I am now a Gore Tex believer. It really enhances your ride, rain or shine, hot or cold.

Boots are premium leather and the soles are not scuffed or worn. No rash, scrapes or wear marks.

PM for pics. They are primo. Promise. $100 shipped to the lower 48.

Pay Pal works for me. Post an I'll take it and I will get them shipped to you in 24 hours.

AGATT Ride safe Barn Boy