• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Schuberth Modular Flip Up C3 Helmet, White, Medium, US DOT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azokie

Reaction score
This has been my #2 and back up helmet so it did not get much use since purchased in 2015. I can recall using it about three times for less than a half day ride each time. I have a n additional new helmet now so do not need a third.
While the C3 Pro has replaced the C3, the C3 is still a great value choice for the ultimate sporting and touring adventure. From Schuberth: With its unique synthesis of sportiness and comfort, its previously unheard-of noise level of <= 84 dB(A) at 65 mph sets new benchmarks for the industry as a whole. The helmet is made of S.T.R.O.N.G fiber, a special glass-fiber reinforced Duroplast matrix.
Following the lead of others with the C3, I installed a C3 Pro helmet liner which makes the helmet fit similar to a C3 Pro, which I have. Helmet has the Pinlock insert and standard drop down tinted inner sun visor. Comes with original box, manual and helmet bag. Appears like new. Build date inside the helmet shows January 2012 and this is a USA DOT certified helmet. Price: $300 ground shipping included to CONUS; $275 local pick up. Pictures available request via e -mail.
Contact AZOKIE via PM or directly [email protected]