• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Vintage but New Yamaha OEM Magnetic Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drmjf86

Reaction score
Sold my '07 FJR several months ago and just recently ran across a storage bin containing a Yamaha OEM magnetic tank bag I had purchased new from a Canadian retailer (as they were not being sold in the US) about 8 or 9 years ago. It has NEVER been used. The provided straps still have the paper tape around them and the rain cover is still in its original package. It is shaped for the gen 2 FJR tank. While it took me a while to track down the original OEM part number (as there was nothing on the bag), I finally was able to: YME-W0750-10-00. I purchased it based upon very favorable forum reviews but subsequently just never had the occasion where I needed the extra storage. I believe I paid around $130 for it. Will sell for $75, shipping included, to lower 48 states. A copy and pasted description:

Product Description

Ideal for long-distance touring
Tank-mounted expandable bag for Yamaha touring motorcycles.

• Soft bag with flexible bottom and easy magnetic fixation
  • Integrated map holder
  • Includes pocket for small items such as your wallet and mobile phone
  • With shoulder strap, small innerbag and rain cover
  • Expandable volume: from 19L to 23L
Suitable for:

Most Yamaha touring motorcycles; FJR models, FZ1 Fazer, Fazer8, TDM, etc.

You can see a picture here:

https://www.vallimotoshop.com/epages/86203.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/86203/Products/YME-W0750-10-00

Mike

Great deal, I have the same one stashed away for when my current one falls apart. They are over $200.00 cdn

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal, I have the same one stashed away for when my current one falls apart. They are over $200.00 cdn
Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the support. It is a great bag for the FJR - very well made, fits nicely and cleanly and looks "stylish" on the tank for which it is shaped. Unfortunately, both my BMW K1600 GTL and R1200 RT have plastic gas tanks, so I can't use it .

Mike