• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fs: Nolan N104 N-Com W/ B4 Bluetooth

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desmo75

Reaction score
OK, it's been a good helmet, but I've come to the conclusion that modular flip-ups are not for me.

With that said, I'm trying to sell my Nolan N-Com 104 helmet equipped with the B4 Bluetooth kit. The whole thing was purchased last spring for $730 new. I used this setup for my FJR touring bike only, so it's been worn probably a dozen times for a total of maybe 100 hours. It is mint - no scratches, defects, or stink
lol8.gif
whatsoever, just like brand new. The pinlock and visor are perfect. I'm selling everything as it came as a kit: the helmet and B4 system together, so please don't ask about splitting them up at this point.

The helmet is the "Action" graphic style (white/silver/black) in size XL. All accessories included with the B4 kit. Feel free to PM with questions or more pics.

Price is $400 shipped to CONUS.

IMG_2095Small.jpg

Thanks for the info 03hihosilver
triggerhappysmiley.png

Since it has been asked for on another forum, I figured I'd just post this everywhere so that everyone can see the size on the helmet.

And yes, the B4 bluetooth kit does have a FM receiver. Works pretty well too.

IMG_2096Small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: