• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage Sale!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spud

Reaction score
My brother in law who lives a couple houses down from me brought me a couple big bags of gear to sell. He had 2 BMW's and just decided riding wasn't for him. He hardly rode either bike, and bought some nice gear that is mostly in great condition. All gear was stored indoors when not used, none of it smells funky, has weird stains, etc.

B/C of photobucket, I have no pics but I will e-mail pics of the gear to anyone interested. PM me or post a reply and I'll send pics if requested. I prefer Paypal, and will take a check mailed to me, with gear sent after receipt. All items do not include cost of shipping from Idaho Falls, ID (83404).

My only item I'm selling -- Laminar Lip. I bought it used here, never installed it on my bike. Fits stock windscreen on Gen II, other Gens fitment are for you to figure out. Screen is clear in near-perfect condition with one fine scratch about 2" long I only noticed when looking it over to figure out price. $60.00. New Price $40.00

My brother-in-law's stuff:

BMW Santiago Boots. SOLD Black. Size Euro 44 Very lightly used, nearly new condition. I really wish these fit me, they are sweet. Adventure boot but look like they'd be great winter touring boot. Gore-tex, 2 buckle system. No visible "BMW" logo, in case you find that offensive
smile.png
They were about $390 new. $200.00.

Mystery Sidi Boots. SOLD Size 9.5. Black. Used, in good condition. Look similar to the "Traffic Rain Boot" but I can't find a match on pictures. 3/4 height boot, lightweight, look like a comfy summer boot. $20.00.

BMW Atlantis 3 Pro Jacket. SOLD Black, size USA 44. Excellent, lightly used condition. Leather/suede like nubuck outer material. Weighty, heavy duty riding jacket. Should be waterproof and appears bomb-proof with tons of protection. Some top-of-the line BMW stuff (again, no visible BWM Logos on it, just a black jacket), I think he paid around $1,000 for the thing... $225.00. New Price $150.00

BMW Atlantis 3 Pants. SOLD Black, match the Jacket. Size USA 42. $150.00. New Price $100 The jacket and pants really should go as a set, will make a deal on the combo, $325 New Price $225.00 for the set. Someone has this set on E-bay right now for $695 used....

Olympia Hi-Viz Nova Vest. Like New. Size "M/L". $40.00. New Price $30.00 SOLD

Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket with Liner. SOLD Both jacket and liner sized "L". Black and Silver. Might be the Phoenix (?). Has back protector built in. Like new condition. $50.00.

Joe Rocket Mesh Pants. SOLD Like New. Black. Size "M". $50.00.

Arai Astral Helmet: Clear Screen, Sized XL. Black. Used, good condition. $80.00. New Price $50.00

HJC IS-33 Helmet: Black, clear visor, lightly used but a pretty good scuff mark where he pre-dropped it for you. 3/4 style helmet. $35.00.

HJC FG-2 Helmet: Black with Visor. The 1/2 helmet style cruiser riders wear in nanny states. Used. $10.00.

Covercraft Pack-Lite Motorcycle Cover. SOLD Grey. Nicely made cover with pack-bag in used but good condition. I tried it on my FJR and it fits over the bike with my larger Rifle windscreen and the cases on (have pics). It's a little saggy through the middle of the bike when on an FJR but does the job. These are about $145 new. It packs into a bag but is somewhat bulky. Would be a great winter-storage cover but I don't think I'd travel with it. $25.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dibs on the JR mesh pants, pending pics of same.

If you would be so kind per PM.

If that doesn't work, ask for my email.

Thanks.

Shameless self-promoting bump. Santa's first load on the way to WI, PA, NY and MD today. Still some nice stuff left.

I'd like to get this stuff sold. I've lowered prices on some items (the "new price" entries), some of the cheaper stuff it if doesn't sell I'll just donate. In particular that Atlantis Gear is some really high-end stuff you can pick up for cheap. If I had access to a BMW forum to sell it I think it would be gone. Now is the time the weather is right for that type of gear, so let me know if interested. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
BMW Atlantis Gear sold to Albert who I met quite a few years back on his cross country trip. We had a nice ride up over Teton Pass. All I've got left now:

Laminar Lip. I bought it used here, never installed it on my bike. Fits stock windscreen on Gen II, other Gens fitment are for you to figure out. Screen is clear in near-perfect condition with one fine scratch about 2" long I only noticed when looking it over to figure out price. $60.00. New Price $40.00

Arai Astral Helmet: Clear Screen, Sized XL. Black. Used, good condition. $80.00. New Price $50.00

HJC IS-33 Helmet: Black, clear visor, lightly used but a pretty good scuff mark where he pre-dropped it for you. 3/4 style helmet. $35.00.

HJC FG-2 Helmet: Black with Visor. The 1/2 helmet style cruiser riders wear in nanny states. Used. $10.00.