• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 items for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albee

Reaction score
I'm cleaning out some gen 2 accessories, Pirates Lair backrest with all hardware. I had this recovered by Seth Laam to match seats, carbon look vinyl. Nice shape, asking $200 shipped conus. Also have a Cee Bailey +4 tall +2 wide reverse flip light tint windshield, nice shape $125 shipped conus. I have an extra set of yamaha bag liners I got in a bundle, like new but without shoulder straps $20 shipped. All prices obo, paypal.

If sale falls thru, I may want that Cee Bailey's. At +4 tall, is that 21" or 23" from lowest point to top edge?

The CB I have is nice, but at 21" tall it's not quite tall enough for me. So, I'm open to selling it...or ideally swapping it for tall size. Just putting that out there. Thanks!

It's 23, I have the +2 and prefer it. The big one is nice for spring and fall but I couldn't keep it all the way down because the top was in my sightline. It is sold though I received payment already.