Gramps, Dan & BeemerDonS AZ Ride-Where is Wheatie?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Gramps, Dan & BeemerDonS Ride Central Arizona! Where in the Hell is Wheaton FJR?

Brunch Ride to Los Hermanos in Superior and Kearny with Minnesota Friends Gramps and Dan!

Met up at the Gold Canyon Shell Station, at Mountain Brook Road and US 60: Great West Highway!

Gramps and Dan are from the same town back in Minnesota; they know a lot of Ole and Lena jokes!

Man oh Man I LOVE the Food at Los Hermanos Mexican Restaurant, never had a bad meal there!

Papa Chuy Viejo always has el Menudo for Desayuno, it starts out Blanco but I add Salsa Caliente!

Both Gramps and Dan had Numeros Nueve, spicy Chorizo with Huevos y Hash Browns and Tortillas!

Rode to the Ray Open Pit Copper Mine in Kearny, explained the History of Copper here in Arizona.

What a Gorgeous Day for a Ride here in Central Arizona, 65F when we left and 80 F on our return!

The three of us loaded Gramp's Triumph into his pickup, Wife and He have to be back in Minnesota on Monday.

Got back to my House in Chandler by Noon, leashed up my Labrador Retriever Oso for a long walk in the park!

PS: When they return with the wives next Winter, we're all going to Rocky Point, Mexico for a weekend! INCLUDING YOU WHEATIE!

Both Gramps and Dan had Numeros Nueve, spicy Chorizo with Huevos y Hash Browns and Tortillas!

Gramps always eats like that. It is a little embarrassing...

BTW, a little notice next time 'kay?
Stop whining and bitching Marky-Mark, Old Michael and Bokerfork made it on the ride just fine! JSNS, Chicago!

Thanks for RTE it was muy beuno!

We missed yo wheatie...that mouth full was just for you.
fuck.gif

I'll try to recap my month in SoCal when I get back home, it was a great trip.

Gramps always eats like that. It is a little embarrassing...

BTW, a little notice next time 'kay?
Stop whining and bitching Marky-Mark, Old Michael and Bokerfork made it on the ride just fine! JSNS, Chicago!
Yeah! Grow a pair, .......hillbilly.
I'm right here on the other side of your monitor...and I can see to Kalifornia all the way from here. However, it's your turn to head east to the great roads around here. Don't be so provincial Mike...I can see by your response that yer turning into one of them snooty riders. Did you purchase a BMW over Christmas or something?

Oh, and warn me when yer coming through, I'll need to warn the neighbors and roll out the red carpet.

...Oh, and Gramps...I hear that Minnesota is thawing out so you should be good.

Last edited by a moderator: