• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

No Longer Wanted Laminar lip gen 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbh

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Looks like I will be getting an FJR again. On my previous one I had a laminar lip from www.laminarlip.com. Now they are out of business. If anyone has one for sale I would like to buy it. It worked very well for me on my previous FJR.

I have a tinted one that I removed from the ‘06 I bought a couple of years ago. It is in very good condition. I don’t have the windshield-side velcro discs though. PM me if you are interested.

I also have a clear one. Let me know if you are interested.
Yes I am interested in the clear one. Is it in good condition? Does it have any of the fasteners on it still? How much do you want for it shipped to 76005 Arlington Texas. I send you a PM too.

Last edited:
Anyone else have a clear one for sale for a gen 2? I did get the clear one posted by owsley but it’s been cut down and does not seem to fit well, but I appreciate him sending it. Still looking.