Marlinton, WV Pioneer Days

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intech

Mr. Camping Meet
Reaction score
Just thought I would throw this out there to see if there is any interest. Violione, Bellman and I happened to stay in Marlinton last year the weekend of Pioneer Days and it turned out to be a great weekend. Marlinton is smack dab in the middle of some of WV's best motorcycle roads, as well as, other attractions.Click me! It is 7/8 to 7/10.

We stayed at the Old Clark Inn which run by great people, is motorcycle friendly, and is just off the main street where all the fun is going on. Old Clark Inn Just talked with Andrea from the Inn and she said they still have availability, but may not for long. The SO and I already have a room for friday and saturday.

The plan will be pretty much the same as last year. Ride some nice roads Friday to get there. Enjoy the festivities that night. Get up and ride all day saturday and then come back around dinner time and enjoy the festivities for the night. Get up and pack up sunday morning and pick a round about way to get home to take advantage of some great riding.

Anybody want anymore information feel free to PM me or visit the links in the post.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, I just suggested Marlinton to another member who was looking for suggested destinations in that region. Nice little town. Too bad I'm headed to NC that weekend, or I'd meet you there.