• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Matching 2007 FJRs for sale (Denver) - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phroenips

Pronounced "Free-nips"...it's just a
Reaction score
Both bikes now sold. Farewell
sad.png

For sale: two very similar 2007 FJRs, meticulously cared after and maintained. They weren't garage queens, the paint isn't perfect, and there have been a couple <5mph parking lot drops. They were lots of fun, but we've found ourselves not riding them anymore, and decided to move on to other hobbies. I've tried to remember all the farkles we've added to each bike, I may have forgotten something though!

Asking $4000 for each bike. Clean titles in hand.

Both bikes are located in south Denver, and I'd be happy to help facilitate a fly and ride from the Denver airport

FJR 3308 complete photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm7xKoJo
FJR 3308 specs and boring bits:

• 52k miles
  • New battery recently installed (Nov 20, 2016)
  • Brodie's grounding harness installed
  • All service records
  • Engine oil and filter just changed
  • Final drive oil just changed
  • Brake and clutch fluid recently flushed (July 30, 2017)
  • Front and rear tires in good condition
And the fun bits!:

• Forks re-valved by GP suspension
  • Penske 8983 Double Adjustable shock, with remote reservoir
  • Russell Day-long seatstandard springs
  • leather inserts, half-moon pattern
  • rear seat re-upholstered to match

[*]Datel voltage monitor (note: voltage in pictures is without engine running)
[*]Cruise control (audiovox ccs-100)
[*]Givi SR357 rack
[*]Sears top case
[*]Cee Bailey's barn door reverse flip windshield (+6 taller, +3 wider) (OEM screen currently installed)
[*]Cee bailey's headlight protectors
[*]V-strom hand guards
[*]Heated grips
[*]Wired for heated gear, with dual remote control (warm & safe heat-troller)
[*]Old Wild Bill highway pegs
[*]Frame sliders
[*]FZ1 mirrors
[*]LED auxiliary driving lights (Denali DM Micro, fork mounted)
[*]Reflective decals (https://www.realtimeindustries.com/fjr1300-fairing-decals/)
  • fairings
  • side bags (both on the side/lid, as well as the rear)
  • Appear black in daylight, and bright white when reflected (pictures include some with flash, to show reflection)

This bike is sold!
FJR 2925 complete photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm48twB1
FJR 2925 specs and boring bits:

• 45k miles
  • New battery recently installed (Nov 20, 2016)
  • All service records
  • Brodie's grounding harness installed
  • Engine oil and filter just changed
  • Final drive oil just changed
  • Brake and clutch fluid recently flushed (July 30, 2017)
  • Front tire in good condition
  • Rear tire is well into the second half of its life. A replacement Bridgestone 023GT is available at no additional charge.
And the fun bits!:

• Forks re-valved by GP suspension
  • Penske 8983 Double Adjustable shock, with remote reservoir
  • Russell Day-long seatstandard springs
  • leather inserts, half-moon pattern
  • rear seat re-upholstered to match

[*]Datel voltage monitor (note: voltage in pictures is without engine running)
[*]Cruise control (audiovox ccs-100)
[*]Givi SR357 rack
[*]Sears top case
[*]Cee Bailey's reverse flip windshield (+4 taller, +2 wider) (this screen is now installed; OEM screen also included)
[*]Cee bailey's headlight protectors
[*]V-strom hand guards
[*]Heated grips
[*]Wired for heated gear, with dual remote control (warm & safe heat-troller)
[*]Frame sliders
[*]FZ1 mirrors
[*]LED auxiliary driving lights (Denali DM Micro, fork mounted)
[*]Reflective decals (https://www.realtimeindustries.com/fjr1300-fairing-decals/)
  • fairings
  • side bags (both on the side/lid, as well as the rear)
  • Appear black in daylight, and bright white when reflected (pictures include some with flash, to show reflection)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh... I need way more than two! :D

If I could get out of my 2015 I'd seriously considering going for an older model to save $$$. I love the 2015, but I know the older ones are just as good save for a couple bells and whistles. Thought about posting the 2015... Probably wind up just keeping it.

Maybe pick up one of these and leave it at Dad's in Denver so I have something to ride when I fly to visit him???
lol2.gif

Maybe pick up one of these and leave it at Dad's in Denver so I have something to ride when I fly to visit him???
lol.gif
Haha, see?? Now you're thinking! If that's the case, I could even deliver it to his house for you!

Oh, also, forgot to mention in the first post (which I'll update now). Both bikes have Brodie's grounding harness installed, no need to worry about any spider bites

Nope, the buyer seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I've told him about the forum, hopefully he'll join

I've got another guy that's contacted me as well, but it's not too late for you to sneak in and buy the last one for your Colorado FJR! Remember, I'll deliver it to your dad's house! :p

Nice!

Haha! I'd love to. I'm a little "inundated" with bikes at the moment, believe it or not. We'll, 3, but that's a lot for me.

If it hangs around a while I might be a buyer eventually, but that would be a while, and based on the looks of things it will be looooong gone. :D

It wasn't meant to be...

If only I could own them all...

Congrats on the sale, though! What's next in the toy department for you?

It wasn't meant to be...
If only I could own them all...

Congrats on the sale, though! What's next in the toy department for you?
Thanks, we've been into our cars lately (Audi RS 5, and VW GTI), and have taken them to the race track a couple times, which was a lot of fun. That can get awfully expensive, though. Also been riding mountain bikes and road bikes, and doing some recreational photography. Also been talking about getting an older 4Runner or something to do some light off-road trails. We had built-up Jeeps once upon a time, and we don't want to do that again, just something to let us do some forest roads, to get back into the mountains.

Wow Scott. That was fast! Congratulations, I think! We'll miss you man!! You guys are a lot of fun!
Thanks, yeah, it was quick. Apparently we had them priced too low! :p

On the bright side, I somehow didn't have to deal with any riff raff that generally comes from Craigslist, and both buyers seem really nice. No dicking around with price, either. Actually, the buyer today came up from Albuquerque. He and his buddy (the buddy has an '08) ride with the group from Bobby J's.

Latest posts