• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Power Commander V for '06 - '12 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen2Jockey

Reaction score
Power Commander V for '06 - '12 FJR. $225 shipped to lower 48. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FMANmFfAbEfiMeIRlgyvWSkRV5ggsZ7H?usp=sharing

It comes in it's original box with a USB cable and a freakin' sticker. Yes, you must buy the PC-V to get the sticker.

The PC-V made my bike's throttle respond like I thought it should have from the factory. Fixed the herky jerky throttle completely. It turned it into a fire breathing magic carpet...so to speak.

At one time it gave a fault for something unrelated to FJR's. After an extensive amount of time on the phone with Dynojet, their customer service is excellent BTW, and allowing remote access to my desktop, Power Core software installs etc., the tech assured me that it had zero effect on the unit's performance or mapping and that my bike doesn't have a sensor for whatever it was to begin with. In short, it's 100% serviceable. I concur. It's worked flawlessly. I won't sell crap here (or anywhere). If you don't like the cut of my jib then make me an offer.

Unit has current firmware. I will include the collection of maps I have in addition to the one active on the unit.

Latest posts