Radiohowie is BACK after 2 months gone!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^^Boioioiiinnnnnnngggggggg. I now have a plan. Move to Florida, injure myself right outside THAT particular hospital, such that I need physical therapy. Yeah, that's it.
May need to okay my plan with the wife. Hmmm, I'll get back to you.........

(Keep on rockin' Howie)
For the cost of the medial bills, you could probably exclusively book some high-zoot hooker (and include periodic blood tests) who would do more than make you do painful things (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^Boioioiiinnnnnnngggggggg. I now have a plan. Move to Florida, injure myself right outside THAT particular hospital, such that I need physical therapy. Yeah, that's it.
May need to okay my plan with the wife. Hmmm, I'll get back to you.........

(Keep on rockin' Howie)
For the cost of the medial bills, you could probably exclusively book some high-zoot hooker (and include periodic blood tests) who would do more than make you do painful things (not that there's anything wrong with that).
Gawd, ain't that the truth, Bounce!!!

Just got in the mail my insurance company's "Explanation of Benefits". It's pretty much a shopping list of what they've paid out for my hospital stay, doctor's bill and stuff. So far, in 2016, my little oopsie has cost the insurance company $500,000. That's half a million!!! That'd pay for a First Class, Top Drawer, High-Zoot hooker!!

Hang in there Howie! Haven't met, but I've missed your wit. Feel free to post more pictures of your PT for the crazies on the forum. LOL

Good golly that is one pretty little PT... I guess if you have to get tortured having a hottie like that doing the torture is some consolation!

Keep healing. Never give up. As long as keep pushing you will get incrementally better over time... some days there will be gains and some there won't... but never give up.

Best wishes.

Just saw this thread, wow...

As previously posted, glad you made it alive...

Good luck and hang in there, you've obviously improved and will continue to...

Scott

I'm not around here much any more. I continue to check in from time to time though. FJR Forum remains a valuable resource.

I just read through this thread. Sorry to hear of your misfortune and I hope you continue to improve Howie.

Still riding my 04, just got back last week from my 3rd trip to the Black Hills.

Best Regards

Sorry to arrive late to this party Howie. Remember, just like those gloves Tiffany wears, our brains are plastic. Keep at it and you will continue to improve your condition (disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, I just saw one on TV). If I were you I'd spend the time on the stationary bike thinking about something awesome to do for Mrs. RH!

Don't be a stranger!