• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reduced price-2007 FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkerplt

Reaction score
For Sale: 2007 FJR1300A.

60,000 adult ridden miles. One owner bike. Never dropped. Exceptionally clean and well maintained FJR. Runs perfectly and needs nothing!!. Newer PR-4s and battery.

1. Color matched Givi V46 with reflectors.

2. McCruise cruise control.

3. Garmin Zumo 550 with stem mount. Switch powered.

4. Clearwater Glenda LEDs fork mounted.

5. Heavy throttlemeisters.

6. Hyper lights.

7. QL Trial tank bag.

8. Superbrace fork brace.

9. Full RaceTech suspension (250lb setup)

10. Pazzo levers in black.

11. Blue Seas fuse box.

12. Heated grips.

13. Second Look tank bra.

14. CalSci windshield.

15. Fenda Extenda.

16. Cramp buster.

17. Brodie Harness.

18. All factory recalls complied with.

19. Recently installed OEM cam chain tensioner. No issues just based on mileage.

20. Lots of spares including, valve shim kit, factory bike cover, and some OEM parts. All OEM originals go with bike too.

Bike is located in the St. Louis area. It needs nothing and is ready for a fly and ride as we go into spring.

Please feel free to call or text with any additional questions or photo requests. Full VIN report also available.

636-448-1415 $3800.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Who ever buys this will fall in love with the McCruise. That has to be the best farkle of all he has listed. Take away the price of the cruise control and you are down to a $3150 bike. Someone is going to really enjoy this bike and a one year color to boot.

Should not last long.

Thank you,Mophead! I absolutely love the McCruise! It has worked flawlessly since installation and is a must for LD riding.

I forgot to mention that I have a fulll VIN report for the bike. I think, I have this highly Farkled FJR priced right.

If you’re looking to move into the ST arena, this would be the perfect FJR for you.

Thank you! Ive already mentioned all the great things about the Forum and its members. Ive been here for fourteen years and will hope to stick around. Ill hopefully be riding something along the dual sport line soon.

Cheers!!