Ride To Work Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since winter thaw (25 march) I've only driven the cage to work 3 days total. And since the 3rd day was the day wifey backed into my bike, I will not cage to work again until they begin salting the roads!! ;)

I would love to ride to work. Would smashed bugs on a suit make a good impression to up-tight hospital folk? I think so, but then again I don't buy my stuff. Oh well, I'll just get home early and go for a ride. (like today). :dance:

mo.

did anyone catch the moto gp 125 today? It's a good one.

yeee ha....every day is riding to work day. In central london traffic, it's better than coffee. :bigeyes:

all these stupid bombs going off here have really fuct up traffic though. it's not as fun...streets are jammed till odd hours of the evening....

-colin

yeee ha....every day is riding to work day.
Yep, same here. There are only about a week or two that there is actual snow/ice on the roads where it's a bit too diecy to ride.

Otherwise.... I'm riding to work. Every day.

Well, you know, I may just ride to work tomorrow after all. Looks like another beautiful day in the neighborhood. I may just skip lunch and go for a ride then, too!

Latest posts