See you 'round the ranch!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super13

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have enjoyed good comradery, good advice, and helpful discussions the 10 years I've been active on this forum. Owning and riding my 2010 Gen 2 has been an absolute blast. Thousands and thousands of miles. Dependable as can be. Time has caught up with me, and my equilibrium is not what it used to be. I sold this spectacular motorcycle last Monday, and have switched over to the Can-Am Spyder. Wife and I will be more comfortable on the three wheeler, but nothing will replace the thrill of acceleration from that beautiful motor. Look up the Southern California Motorcycle Association, and find their annual 3 Flags Classic ride/rally. Would love to see you guys in Canada, the United States, and Mexico at the end of August!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1706867441614.jpg
    FB_IMG_1706867441614.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1
I have enjoyed good comradery, good advice, and helpful discussions the 10 years I've been active on this forum. Owning and riding my 2010 Gen 2 has been an absolute blast. Thousands and thousands of miles. Dependable as can be. Time has caught up with me, and my equilibrium is not what it used to be. I sold this spectacular motorcycle last Monday, and have switched over to the Can-Am Spyder. Wife and I will be more comfortable on the three wheeler, but nothing will replace the thrill of acceleration from that beautiful motor. Look up the Southern California Motorcycle Association, and find their annual 3 Flags Classic ride/rally. Would love to see you guys in Canada, the United States, and Mexico at the end of August!

No need to leave if you don't want to. The camaraderie will remain.

Good on ya for making this difficult decision, before some "incident" makes it for you.

After 2 decades with this platform and riding all 4 generations of the FJR, I had to finally step away myself in 2021, downsizing to the Tracer 900 GT, which serves as my primary 2-up bike with wifey nowadays. We can still carry FJR hard bags natively, so we have not really lost any carrying capacity.

AniieAboveProsser.jpg