SFO Twisty Butt Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrrider

aka "sprocket"
Reaction score
Ok peoples, so far we have 5 riders signed up to participate in the 6th event, 5th annual SFO Rally, TBA's first SFO event.

Signed up on www.twistybutt.com

Glen Rhea - Kirrilian

Scott Tipton - fjrrider

Mark Glorioso - glory racing

Howard Entman - Just Howard

Ernest Barnes (Jim) - Flapsup

Possible

carlson mn

Jeff Q

Bwanadik & Bambi - Jeff and Jackie

If I got this wrong, post up or send me a PM

Oh and by the way I did a trial run on the drawing for the PR2's - bwanadik and bambi won it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok peoples, so far we have 5 riders signed up to participate in the 6th event, 5th annual SFO Rally, TBA's first SFO event.

Signed up on www.twistybutt.com

Glen Rhea - Kirrilian

Scott Tipton - fjrrider

Mark Glorioso - glory racing

Howard Entman - Just Howard

Ernest Barnes - ? ? ?

Possible

carlson mn

Jeff Q

flapsup - Jim

Bwanadik & Bambi - Jeff and Jackie

If I got this wrong, post up or send me a PM

Oh and by the way I did a trial run on the drawing for the PR2's - bwanadik and bambi won it.
Ernest Barnes = Flapsup aka Jim - damn paypal anyway for making me fess up with my true name!

Earnest baby!!!!

Thats too funny :lol:

Ohhh....sorry about that Earne.....err uh I mean Jim.

Alright dude, Ill fix it!

Good to have you on board, this will be fun. I remember me and you, Fencer, Borec and JJones riding at the SFO in 07, I think. We did about 400 miles or so if IIRC !

Great Fun!

:ph34r: After all this time, riding around with an aluminum foil skull cap in my helmet, and this is how the bastiges find me!

Anyway, if that run was 400 miles the 500 seems very doable. (Is that actually a word?) That was absolutely one of the best riding days I ever had.

My new brake pads came in today, and I have a new front tire on standby for installation. A little "me" time in the shed this weekend and I'll be all ready to go. :p

Hot damn!

Here's something else for ya jut in case you have a hard time remembering the forum handle!

Courtesy of "Stripes"!

Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

Last edited by a moderator: