Short putt this Sunday...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBilldo

Reaction score
A few guys (most of us two up so it will be a mellow ride) are starting out at Marie Calendars for breakfast right off the 5 and Magic Mountain Parkway - 8am breakfast. Once again I am the only FJR :angry: Most or even all of the other bikes will be Harley's. I think we are looking at around 170 miles ending up at a pretty unique bar/cafe at Reyes Creek. I'm told the bartenders and servers run around barefoot with coveralls and no shirts. (Not sure what to make of that :blink: .) FYI if you have never ridden through the Lockwood Valley area is great riding!

Cheers,

Bill

A few guys (most of us two up so it will be a mellow ride) are starting out at Marie Calendars for breakfast right off the 5 and Magic Mountain Parkway - 8am breakfast. Once again I am the only FJR :angry: Most or even all of the other bikes will be Harley's. I think we are looking at around 170 miles ending up at a pretty unique bar/cafe at Reyes Creek. I'm told the bartenders and servers run around barefoot with coveralls and no shirts. (Not sure what to make of that :blink: .) FYI if you have never ridden through the Lockwood Valley area is great riding!

Cheers,

Bill
Bill it's pretty tough to get even a few FJR's assembled in a group. We appear to be destined to spend most of our time amongst HD's and Wings and other assorted more popular types.......

Bill,Sorry I missed out on this one.Will keep a closer eye out for the next.

At least there will be two FJR's then.

Sorry guys. I disappeared for a while. While on the ride we found out that my mother in law passed away. So it was a fright flight to get back home, and on the way to the far side of Saskatchewan. I'm back now. Next time we ride I'll send out another message.