• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - FJR Seat For Sale - After Market - Custom

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
The seat has sold.

I am selling my Rich's custom seat from my 2008. The seat was built in 2011 in a drive-in, custom seat appointment at Rich's.

https://www.richscustomseats.com

I have both the front and back seat. My bike is a 2008. These advance the form and fit of the FJR tremendously. I am 175 lbs, 6'0" - with a regular build. The seat was made custom for my size and has nice bucket and extended width over the stock seat. The seats are leather with some light colored piping stitching. This seat feels super and take the bike to the next level. I am asking for $550 for both seats - sold as a pair. Here's the catch, I will need your stock seat in exchange. I have attached some photos for your enjoyment. Rich's seats are nicely done. He is a local PNW guy, been in the business for 30 years. I have been very happy with the seat. Nice bucket, and a wider than stock. In case you are wondering why I am selling - I am moving on to a different bike (after 8 years on the Feej).

You pay for your stock seat shipping to me and I pay for my seat shipping to you. I will need to see some pics of your seat and cash in hand before I sell/ship to you. I prefer Paypal. I believe this will be a great addition to your bike.

Cheers mates!

IMG_3087-L.jpg

IMG_0717-M.jpg

IMG_0721-M.jpg

IMG_0722-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody tell me if my generation of seat works on the newer generation FJRs? I'm sure, I'll get this question.

Grazi

Can somebody tell me if my generation of seat works on the newer generation FJRs? I'm sure, I'll get this question.
Grazi
If only somebody did a FJR Model Comparison Matrix that included this information! And if only a forum were to link and suggest reading it when people signed up or on a regular basis with newbies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had my custom Rich's seat for a little over a month now. What a difference having a quality seat makes in a long day of riding. If that one comes close to fitting you I would jump on it!