• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Olympia AST 2 Jacket - Men's L - Pewter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 28803

Ridin' and smilin'
Reaction score
I'm bored so I'm cleaning out the closet. Okay, okay - I bought a new jacket and boots that fit me better so I'm cleaning out the jackets and boots I no longer wear. I have a pair of boots and five jackets I'll be putting up here first. Anything that doesn't sell by next week I'll put on that auction site.

This is a Olympia AST 2 jacket, Men's Large, in pewter. It's in great shape, practically like new (see photos). I wore it on a 12 day trip in September and other than a good cleaning it has pretty much hung in the closet since. For a great review video check it out over at revzilla.

This jacket did a fantastic job keeping me comfortable on that trip last fall. I admit I'll miss that inner liner that doubles as a decent looking light jacket. The liner even has a couple of internal pockets.

The only reason I'm letting it go (and at a lo$$) is because I have a bit of a fit issue. I'm short (5'6") but most importantly I have a short torso. 3/4 length jackets just don't work well for me. The jacket is just a little too long for me and pushes up on the back of my helmet a bit. For you non-Hobbit size folks it should be fine. There's a size chart here.

The Olympia All Seasons Touring jacket functions year round in all weather conditions. Wet and stormy rides are no match for the AST’S coated Cordura® shell and waterproof/breathable seam sealed membrane. For added weather protection, this jacket also includes five waterproof exterior pockets. For warm weather rides the AST offers our exclusive AVS shoulder to forearm and torso venting system. This system offers special water-tight zippers that when open, create major air flow directly to a riders body. For maximum comfort during cold weather rides the AST is also equipped with a stylish Thermolite® insulated liner jacket.

Features

• Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
  • Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection
  • Thermolite® insulated liner jacket
  • Airflow Ventilation System at chest arms and back
  • Slide buckle straps at chest pocket vents create adjustable air flow
  • Double storm placket front closure
  • Removable CE Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
  • Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
  • Cool mesh airflow lining
  • Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
  • Full circumference neoprene collar insert
  • 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front, sides and back
  • Six storage pockets
AVS Venting System

• Fold up pocket flaps with lock down slide buckle straps create adjustable air flow
  • Shoulder to forearm venting system creates maximum airflow

Retail is $349 (which is what I paid last year). I'm looking for $145 + actual shipping *

* box is 14x14x14 ~ weighs 8 lbs ~ ships from US zip code 35120

(check for rates here but inside the US it should be up to about $20 plus any optional insurance and/or tracking)

Thanks for looking!

Outer:

P6041008_zps818ad3e8.jpg

P6041011_zps01fe30e6.jpg

P6041009_zps2884d57f.jpg

P6041010_zps75086e0e.jpg

Inside, without the liner:

P6041024_zpsbebe8c8e.jpg

P6041025_zpsac5f21d0.jpg

P6041026_zps44f8cfff.jpg

The Liner:

P6030943_zps8889347a.jpg