• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Well-farkled Black Cherry '07 FJR1300A - $5200

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drmjf86

Reaction score
Selling my baby - An '07 Black Cherry FJR1300A, 24,566 miles. It is in beautiful condition. It has never been dropped. I purchased this bike used in 7/2009 when a friend who was riding a BMW R1100RT persuaded me to get off my cruiser and try a sport touring bike. I have loved the FJR1300 and, with the help of folks on this forum, have done more to modify and farkle it than any bike I’ve owned (which is the reason it is so special to me). But, 3 years ago, I joined my friend by purchasing a ’14 BMW R1200RT as well as a ’14 BMW K1600 GTL which, together with a ’03 Honda Valkyrie Tourer and ’08 Yamaha Road Star Silverado S, have led to a rather cramped garage with the FJR ending up as mostly a garage queen (ditto for the Valkyrie and Road Star which I’m selling as well). We will be moving and downsizing in 3 years and I need to start divesting myself of some bikes. So, here is what the bike includes:

Heli Bars Tour Performance HR Triple Clamp (stock triple clamp also included)

Heli Bars HRT R01 ¾” handlebar risers

G2 Ergonomics 40-400 Throttle Tamer

Dynojet Power Commander III USB with “Useless Pickles map” and “Barbarian jumper mod”

Audiovox Cruise Control (with an extra, brand new touchpad)

Lazer Star Bullet Spotlights, 3.5” L x 2.25” D, black, 50W halogen, on fender mounts and wired to a switch placed in the previously empty flash to pass switch position on the left handlebar switch cluster

Sargent driver seat (stock seat also included)

Givi E52NF Maxia Monokey 52 Liter top case with flashing brake light with both the Premier Cycle Accessories Sport Touring Rack rack with Givi top box mounting kit (on bike) as well as an FJR-specific Givi SR357 rack/mount kit (extra Givi top case and mounting rack parts included)

Premier Cycle Accessories rack mounted passenger backrest

Cal Sci shield (stock shield and any other aftermarket FJR shield which I might also find in the attic included)

Signal Dynamics headlight modulator (plug-and-play, easily removed to go back to stock)

Hyper-Lites turn/running/flashing brake lights on Hyper-Lites license plate mount

Blue Sea 6-circuit ATO/ATC Fuse Block 5025 powered with switched relay

Homemade Powerlet dual keylock kit with a single switched circuit Powerlet socket (has an unfilled hole for addition of a 2nd Powerlet socket if you like)

Techmount 10998 stem mount with home made mount for Garmin nuvi 255 WT GPS (GPS included) with direct power wire plug and Glare Stomper GPS sun shade

BarEnder handlebar weights with helmet locks (stock bar ends included)

Motorcycle Larry highway peg mounts with OEM Yamaha pegs

Motorcycle Larry driver peg lowering kit with OEM Yamaha pegs (can be easily converted back to stock)

Cycle-istic passenger peg relocation/lowering kit with OEM Yamaha pegs (can be easily converted back to stock)

Bestem bag liners for side bags (specifically shaped/embroidered for FJR1300) and top case liner

SAE plug battery tender pigtail

I have paperwork (installation instructions, operating manuals, etc.) for most of the above and suspect that anything I do not have (or cannot find) could be found on the web.

Click on the link for pictures. https://photos.app.goo.gl/8PzgMZNNg2W9zDUy8

I’m located in Fond du Lac, WI and will go out of my way to assist with shipping of the bike (at buyer’s cost). I would also be willing to ship all the other “stuff” separately (again, at buyer’s cost). It would probably be easiest if 2 people came in a car and 1 rode the bike back with the other person returning in the car with the other stuff loaded in the car.

Mike

Very nice looking '07. Looks to be in great shape.

S-moiGHOe3UcdXqqMabGjGUSJTbmYqApyuywze8WZeThEuy0O227b1_5oX0vD1hQTFBh3b36fqgF2THinO20QJjPlFNrrYHPvnDRxqV76IZLKatpHN26UK1FaoRoijGkvbHMBLcEvLWpoOiXbcLBD8uYXsr_zaM2vVTuO3zzevOxq99KdISGHjm1-kuGswh73-n_pEf6voe5aG7dFFBEx9v1xvlnCQ4_vcm99nD6nCh7SPw5FujDEengWkSdRtPd9DNftwFhjCL6ILhDx_8teGY_QnQ7GdexkNI_paoefzMO9X9T2L7uaVHfr5Y3LI903RpTsKH_Fx8RkowxCmhFLbdQnU5iz1RLiatrDGV2odFyPGrkQZeOEoiCXqIYAukwyB3D6XYzwlU9fU6tixwvDPmC43YYLqa_k3dGF4Y8blURp9yA4n6LpBpqYi08yZcuHUJ2kQEyKQeNJT5LVGVxmovQLDjx9KNtq4XxymQAOX39D_MCth4WZZN8pngrA5MMSRQOvLpjANoIqNbMm_zCnPYnVCbZpQx_ei7MGdnnGRBiponmOB6LE7pj8ukkZVbT2n3cr3W8JmrO1njGjgVBQgqANMuoOs8YBtielMU1HtbS7ED0z3Z5Ho-ir7KQZjq5_jf5Ylcb1ubIY5Ke-GE1LFc39to-tRk-=w1184-h888-no-tmp.jpg

Someone needs to buy this and ride the shit out of it. It might be the first case of un-farkling to make it your own. You can ride it for a couple of years and still sell it for over 4k. Not like these new bikes dropping a couple of thousand a year in value.

glws

Not interested - I have an '06 that is already farkled and I plan to ride it for a while.

Joe

Bump. Price lowered to $5000. Also, I forgot to list the Frame Sliders and 3M ScotchLite black refelecting decals on back of sidebags and Givi trunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking bike, If I could convince the wife I'd be doing a fly and ride. It make a great back up to my 106,000 mile FJR!

Bump and price lowered to $4800. Would someone tell me how I might change the price in the original post title, if possible.

Thanks,

Mike