That Explains It!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
My office sits about 100 yards from the 101 and the noise coming from it has been higher than normal today - more H-Ds than usual for a Thursday. It's building as the day goes on and then it just hit me...

The Hollister Rally is this weekend! Hides da wimins n chillrens! Locks da do's n bar der winders! Run fer da hills, fellerz! Dem bikerz is a comin'!

I rode the King up there a couple of years ago just for ha ha's as I'd never been to a rally before... six square blocks of the most wretched vermin I've ever seen - and that was just the women!

So, IIWY, and were planning for a nice ride around that general area - don't! In fact, all those bitchin' roads within 50 miles of Hollister are gonna be jammed with cruiser doods this weekend...

chopper.gif

Yo -

On Sunday July 3rd, look for a parked blue one with a red tail pak, that'll be mine!

I am riding up with the local guys!

Khunajawdge

Lost Osos

Beenthere, donethat, neveragain!

For those that have never been.. imagine a sidewalk four people wide along main street. The curb side row has the " bike watchers", the building side has the people watchers, which leave one single file slow moving row in each direction! It's 100 degrees, the line to the bar starts at the front door...am I painting a pretty picture... I'll stop now. :(

Good luck Jawdge!

:drinks: :drinks: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

It's 100 degrees, the line to the bar starts at the front door...am I painting a pretty picture
We get the picture, Dave!

Last edited by a moderator:
< So, IIWY, and were planning for a nice ride around that general area - don't! In fact, all those bitchin' roads within 50 miles of Hollister are gonna be jammed with cruiser doods this weekend...

Oh Contrare! Highway 25 was nearly clear of cruiser doods by 3:00PM and I didn't see vehcile on the whole 40 mile stratch of Indian Valley road. There was a bit of cruiser traffic on Highway 25 in the AM but no problem for a fast mover. Did see one CHIP along the way but I happened to be doing the speed limit at the time!

KJ