• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two Ohlins YA-707 Rear Shocks For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panman

Reaction score
# 1

I purchased from ApexGT and have never put it on as I have one already, purchased as I thought I had another FJR headed my way. Didn't happen so putting up for sale, $800 shipped to the Continental US & still in the original packaging. 850 Lb spring.

Link to original add.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/163320-ohlins-ya-707-rear-shock-for-sale/?do=findComment&comment=1231417

Also selling the one I have mounted as I'm going to give the Penske a try because I have a friend (YES AT LEAST ONE) that has all the stuff and the skills to rebuild the Penske. This on has been on the bike for 60,000 miles or so and has been sent in three times to be refreshed about every 20,000 and it's time for a cleaning again. It has had a shock sock most of that time. $525 shipped to the Continental US. Comes with a 900 Lb spring on it and a 850 Lb that would be good for a 200 Lb rider.

I wouldn't be changing over as these are great shocks but free rebuild's for life is to good of a deal to pass over!

Last edited by a moderator:
How about an even trade for a worn out Penske :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How about an even trade for a worn out Penske
smile.png
I think I'll sit for awhile, I just passed on a Penske 8983 Double Adjustable for $500 that I think had 70,000 miles on it. If I could make a deal on one that has been taken care of (flushed and Cleaned often enough) I'd look at it. But if they haven't been taken care a guy could spend to much replacing internals.

Bump, I'll keep this post opened till the 2/9 or so then ask the admins to close as I be headed south in the M/H with the S-10 on the back for a couple of months and won't be able to ship for a while.

Latest posts