• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Used 1006 - 2007 Service Manual, $20

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WRichStrom

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Have a new ride and am selling a Yamaha FJR 1300 2006 - 2007 Service Manual, LIT-11616-19-83. $20 includes shipping.

This manual is used and has my smudges on it. All pages are intact. This is not brand new and is in adequate shape though.

100_0731.jpg

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what happens when you leave your desk at 9:12am to go take your morning dump. You miss out on all the good stuff! :angry:

If you are an hourly employee, why would you hurry?

Nothin' quite like getting paid to take your morning glory.

Makes you feel a little bit like a whore, but with little chance of getting VD.

OTOH, if you are salaried, the morning constitutional is just a good way to start your day. :p

And yes, now that the manual is sold, this could go on for a long time. Just wait till Bustanut finds this thread... :p

This is what happens when you leave your desk at 9:12am to go take your morning dump. You miss out on all the good stuff! :angry:
TMI... :eek:

But I'm sorry I missed this one too. It has to be a rare one, covering the 11th century models and all. :p
Yeh, I bet for the more technical operations it will say 'consult your local smithy'.

But I'm sorry I missed this one too. It has to be a rare one, covering the 11th century models and all. :p
Yeh, I bet for the more technical operations it will say 'consult your local smithy'.

Yeah, but those robber bastids get tupence a day. :p

Yeah, but those robber bastids get tupence a day. :p

And a penny ha'penny goes in tax. Nuthin' changes.

And no one asked what a 1006 FJR looked like?
Verily, 'twas a fearsome beast.

Two huge nostrils roaring and belching fire, a horn for each hand to holdeth on when the bucking and rearing started, (neither of which could be easily twisted) and a flat, bony back which combined with great trembling and shaking upon moving off, did make any journey of distance a most character forming and exhilarating event.

But with no mention of the ten centuries that the manual covers? And we bitch about the lack of a Gen III.....