Wednesday, July 16; FJR Ride to Work and Ride to Eat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
RIDE TO WORK AND RIDE TO EAT ON JULY 16, 2008!

AZ FJR FORUM TWO VERY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO!

While enjoying our AZ FJR Forum Ride Out this morning at the 4-C’s Coffee Shop in Cave Creek, Arizona; the 17th Annual Ride to Work Day came up.

All of the information is at https://www.ridetowork.org/ and we encourage you as an AZ FJR Forum to ride to work that day and support this great cause!

And to reward ourselves for braving 110 degree heat, let’s feed our bellies!

Let’s all meet up at Buffalo Wild Wings at 6 PM located at 1475 West Elliot Rd. in Gilbert. This is at the Southeast corner of McQueen and Elliot Roads; 480-813-9464.

If you need printed map directions, go to https://www.buffalowildwings.com/

Postscript: Ah crap, I just remembered SkooterG is once again "sin trabajo." GregM, come to Metro and we'll find you a job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother Don, If you ride all the way over from Creston to blazing hot Phoenix to see us: Then hell yes my friend, I'll buy your Buffalo Wild Wings. By the way, I'll be staying at the Paso Robles Inn on Saturday night, July 12. My Pipefitters Union Business Agent Kip Johnson representing my home district of Central California is retiring and there is a big retirement party for him at the Paso Robles Veteran's Hall that afternoon. There's going to be a huge get together of my fellow Pipefitters at the Inn afterwards for Saturday evening. If you hear of the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Department responding to an emergency call of drunken and crazy Pipefitters throwing guests into the pool and chasing the women: That'll definitely be us! I'll have my cell phone with number of 602-722-0427 on; please call me and I'll see you Sunday.

SkooterG: So what's new? If it wasn't for vectervp1 "Arte" and I carrying your sorry ass, you'd be living with all the other street bums on the corner of Central and Van Buren in downtown Phoenix. You would be the tramp with the Vista Cruise on his shopping cart, instead of the Throttlemeister. You know I can get you into the Pipefitters Union as a newbie apprentice!

Greg, Art, Melanie, Brian, Brad, Donna and Don had a great dinner last night and told a lot of really fun motorcycle stories!

Everyone rode their two wheelers and that took some doing: It was 108 here yesterday in the "Valley of the Blast Furnace".

Melanie brought up a ride suggestion of all of us going to Rocky Point - Puerto Penasco over Labor Day Weekend 8/30-9/1.

Brian Boles will check to see if we can get condos that sleep a dozen on Sandy Beach, Mexico for our AZ FJR Ride South.

If it's not too late to secure rooms, I'll post all the details: Bike insurance requirements, border crossing info, in Southwest.