Wfo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Obvious

Reaction score
Peeps, I assume that all of you are still going to be showing up at WFO. Since it's in my back yard, I'll be riding up and back home and not staying up there. Hope to meet many of you and look forward to the rides.

There are WFO in different parts of the country. East & South (New Mexico) both have WFO. We need those sections to start threads here. TJ

There are WFO in different parts of the country. East & South (New Mexico) both have WFO. We need those sections to start threads here. TJ
Wouldn't that be SFO and EFO?

Since the "W" stands for Western?

Your completely right. I am in the NW & CRS! I in haste to tell them there were other FJR Owner Gatherings FO's. TJ

Well, it looks like I am going to be able to make it afterall. I had planned on attending, but my June crash put a damper on the whole thing. Didn't think I would have the cast off my wrist in time. But a few days ago I found out that it will come off a week before WFO. Woo-hoo!

Now, to get my fjr repaired before then. Hope there are not any parts "problems".