Aerostich Power Distribution Module

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
I just came across the Aerostitch Power Distribution Module.

4785_6f.jpg

Info here: Clicky.

I have always been a big fan of the Fuzeblock, and Eastern Beaver's PC-8 is nice too. But this thing seems to have some advantages.

Anybody have one?

Commentary from you fart smeller electrical geeks?

I don't know anything about this, but it looks good! easy setup w/3 - 5 amp & 3 - 15 amp circuits. I like it!

I am going to revamp/simplify my electrical farkles this winter and this looks easy to do.

Nice find, Skoot!

The only obvious nit I see is how connections might be made to the covered electrical farkles. Perhaps an integrated termination block would have been convenient. I've asked their customer support folds for a copy of the installation/operating instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw that unit last night over at RocketMoto (great company BTW). I think they have the version 2 of the unit pictured above (manufactured by Rowe Electronics). I've been thinking of a fuse panel and may try one out. I think you have to ground each farkle to the frame or other ground point not back to the unit ala Fuzeblock, etc.

Here's the link: https://www.rocketmoto.com/index.php/brands/rowe-electronics-1.html

I have been slowly designing almost this exact same thing. The biggest hurdle I ran into with my first design was that it drew power even when the bike was off. It wasn't much but it would drain the bike battery in a month if you didn't start it. I am curious if they have the same issue.