wondering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanz4

Reaction score
Hi guys have anyone really know wat does FJR stand for??

my friend ask me this question i dont even know...

so anyone??

I believe they copied the idea from Honda. In the late 70's and early 80's, Honda called their sport standards CBs, such as the CB900F. I had one of those.

Then, in the early 90's they called their liter class sport standard the CBR1000.

Yamaha appears to have followed suit with their FJ1100 and FJ1200 models, thus the FJR1300.

I believe they copied the idea from Honda. In the late 70's and early 80's, Honda called their sport standards CBs, such as the CB900F. I had one of those.Then, in the early 90's they called their liter class sport standard the CBR1000.

Yamaha appears to have followed suit with their FJ1100 and FJ1200 models, thus the FJR1300.

oops fat fingered the shit out of that one

Freekin Joyous Ride

My friend,a devout Harley guy, asked me what fjr stands for"freaking Jap Ride?" I said no. It stands for Freaking fast Jap ride.

From the bin o facts

[SIZE=24pt]And lastly, what does FJR stand for.....It does not stand for anything.[/SIZE]

There are no "words" associated with the acronym. Wikipedia - FJR1300

It is a bike that evolved from the earlier Yamaha FJ1100 and FJ1200

Dude, the search function is your friend! :D

BeatDeadHorse.gif

BAD FJR! BAD! Dang ignition failure! BAD! PITA surging and vibration!! BAD! BAD FJR!!!

BeatDeadHorse.gif

Is that a dead horse been beat? Or is that Bust trying to get home from the liquor store....?

Where's Pam Anderson and PETA....???

Last edited by a moderator:
BAD FJR! BAD! Dang ignition failure! BAD! PITA surging and vibration!! BAD! BAD FJR!!!
BeatDeadHorse.gif

Is that a dead horse been beat? Or is that Bust trying to get home from the liquor store....?

Where's Pam Anderson and PITA....???
Notice the location of my left hand? Yep! I'm actually rubbin' one off while you sorry pukes watch me.

Oh boy it's Friday I don't have to behave. :lol:

:jester: