What does FJR stand for?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebullet

Towing the Short Bus
Reaction score
Sometimes it takes a woman to put the proper perspective on things. I was reading her website and came across this"

While at the station a man asked me about the bike, how I liked it, if I was freezing... the questions you'd expect to hear. He also asked me what “FJR” stood for. My reply was: Fits Just Right. ...which accurately sums up the bike for me. I'll probably expound on that at some point, perhaps when I write more about how I came to choose the FJR and D&H Cycles.
When I read it it just fit.....

Sometimes it takes a woman to put the proper perspective on things. I was reading her website and came across this"

While at the station a man asked me about the bike, how I liked it, if I was freezing... the questions you'd expect to hear. He also asked me what “FJR” stood for. My reply was: Fits Just Right. ...which accurately sums up the bike for me. I'll probably expound on that at some point, perhaps when I write more about how I came to choose the FJR and D&H Cycles.
When I read it it just fit.....
Fuckin' Just Ride

Fast Joy Ride

Fast Japanese Rocket

:blink: TWN and yet you looked, you knew what it would say, and yet you looked, you knew it would irriatate you, and yet you looked, you replied, well you see where this is going......

Assume your Zen Pose... OHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM

horse.gif

When I was a kid stood watching a Gas worker digging a hole in our street, I remember asking him what the initials on his van stood for. North West Gas Board was the answer he should have given.

Instead for the next five years or so, whenever I saw one of their trucks I would be puzzled why any company would be called Never Waste Good Beer.

@V & da...

It's like crack, you know you shouldn't, but it's there, taunting you back in... I'm weak that way. :fuck:

Last edited by a moderator:
officially, FJR stands for:

Federal Judicial Reserve.

How that relates to motorcycles is beyond me, and why Yamaha picked this is beyond me. ;)

I don't know what it stands for, but does anyone know anything about the V-Stream windshield and where I can get it?

Also, am looking at taking a ride thru Utah this July. Any suggestions on places not to miss?

I don't know what it stands for, but does anyone know anything about the V-Stream windshield and where I can get it?
Also, am looking at taking a ride thru Utah this July. Any suggestions on places not to miss?
I just got a V Stream from Beaverton Honda. I am mixed on whether or not I will keep it. It is sooo Large, more like my wingshield. Yeah, Utah, don't miss Arches, or Canyonlands. Call me and I can tell you more 503 644 1027

David

This whole thread is a F riggin J oke R ight.... :headbonk: ....excuse the bad pun....

I don't care what it means but I just bought some 7443 blubs from napa....two of them.....ten bucks....for christ's sake what's going on here? :unsure:

I put the roof on my new steel building last weekend and was short 3 screws. Should I buy a whole bag of screws ,or just fill the holes with something?

Try Mike at University Motors.

JW