Images needed of my hydration kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyway

Reaction score
Anyone who owns one of my hydration systems, please can you send me a photo of your bike as shown below?

I'm looking for some hi-res photo's of the different color variations to add into my web site as product color options. Below is an image of a black bag with silver base. Since I already have this image, I'm looking for all the other different combinations you guys have on your bikes.

As I receive the images, I'll post what I have.

email address is ianl <AT> pacbell <dot> net

Thanks. :yahoo:

Here's the angle of the photo I'm looking for, it could also be of the other side of the bike as well.

Sideshotofhydrationsystem.jpg

Anyone who owns one of my hydration systems, please can you send me a photo of your bike as shown below?
I'm looking for some hi-res photo's of the different color variations to add into my web site as product color options. Below is an image of a black bag with silver base. Since I already have this image, I'm looking for all the other different combinations you guys have on your bikes.

As I receive the images, I'll post what I have.

email address is ianl <AT> pacbell <dot> net

Thanks. :yahoo:

Here's the angle of the photo I'm looking for, it could also be of the other side of the bike as well.

Sideshotofhydrationsystem.jpg
I would love to send you a picture of my hydration kit, but I have not received it yet. ordered and paid for on june 27

I would put my picture there if I had my hydration kit, Paitently waiting for it to come in, no sign of it yet ordered 27 june

Steve

Since I'm a procrastinator of the highest order, I just finally got mine installed last week. I'll try to snap a photo before I leave for WFO, or you can take a picture of it when I get to Park City...

Mine's on the left side.

Since I'm a procrastinator of the highest order, I just finally got mine installed last week. I'll try to snap a photo before I leave for WFO, or you can take a picture of it when I get to Park City...
Mine's on the left side.

Personally, I dress to the right. To each his own. :rolleyes:

I would put my picture there if I had my hydration kit, Paitently waiting for it to come in, no sign of it yet ordered 27 june
Steve
Patience, Grasshopper, patience. IIRC, Skyway said he would collect all hydration kit orders, manufacture them, and send them out...once/month. Yours will arrive in due time, as did mine, and the world will be right again.

Steve
Patience, Grasshopper, patience. IIRC, Skyway said he would collect all hydration kit orders, manufacture them, and send them out...once/month. Yours will arrive in due time, as did mine, and the world will be right again.

But Master PO, I have ride from San Diego shalon tepmle to the to Oregon shalon temple on my 2005 fjr praying mantus on 6 AUG, will it arrive on time for my ride, I know Skyway is a very busy man, and the world is alway wonderful and right

Steve Screne name Jorstin

Skyway,

I've been looking hard at my pics for your hydration system - and I found one !!

If you look real close at my butt here, you'll see what looks like a lump - that's it !!!

159265900-L.jpg

But seriously - I'll take some more pics this coming weekend when I mount it back on the bike. After all, it's the only Hi-Viz cover done during the group buy...