Lucas Oil

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
Anyone out there with an opinion on Lucas oil additive for viscosity improvement either for car or bike. the little demo stand they have at the parts counter looks good [gears moving oil up and down behind glass (plastic)]

Ok...someone just crashed a scoot....now we have another oil thread..."with someone that helped me out with a pic problem". Can I start now? Fencer.....I know you helped me with the picture prob....can I make fun of you yet?

Ok...someone just crashed a scoot....now we have another oil thread..."with someone that helped me out with a pic problem". Can I start now? Fencer.....I know you helped me with the picture prob....can I make fun of you yet?
Go ahead... get that heffer out of your ass I mean chest. :D

But if your gonna make fun of me... Just remimber I have a pic of you in Ass-less chaps :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you saw it on t.v. Was there some big muscular guy selling it? ....and yelling.....let me guess....an infomercial on the jerry springer show....or some priest with "white light"? OH, christ...stop me.....been drinking since seven this morning...central time.

Oh, the ass-less chaps.....yuppers got those....except, I usually have a hot chick wear them and strut around .....

All right, I'll bite. Not sure how accurate it is (but I read it on "THE INTERNET", BiTOG to be precise) that Lucas products are universal shit. Why? Some claim that their oil products will foam-up due to the same clinging action that is displayed in thier little counter-top crank display.

Of course the heavy-iron industry uses a lot of their oil-treatment product and they may know a thing-or-two...

Your mileage may vary...

I'll go away now.

John. :p

That site is a walking advertisement for Schaeffer products, which also happens to be one of the sponsors of the site. Though I have to agree with them on the additives subject, I would hardly call them independant. Also, after browsing their forums I have seen more BS re: oil there then there is to be found here.

That site is a walking advertisement for Schaeffer products, which also happens to be one of the sponsors of the site. Though I have to agree with them on the additives subject, I would hardly call them independant. Also, after browsing their forums I have seen more BS re: oil there then there is to be found here.
Which is why it's here in the Never-Ending Pointless Recurring Threads. :jerry:

Don't get me started on amsoil :D

Just think how well your engine would run if you filled it with Amsoil AND added Lucas. Makes you wonder how the rest of the world's engines even survive without the miracles of Lucas.

Sorry...almost regurgitated there......