06 FJR Audiovox cruise install

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airboss

Reaction score
Rode down to Bonne Terre yesterday to take advantage of Smittys offer on the audiovox cruise install. All I can say after watching Smitty do the work is, I do feel that for the bucks he charged, I really do feel I took advantage of him.

As Smitty was doing the install I noticed that he was very attentive to how parts and pieces where layed out, routing wire out of harms way, placing fuses& vacuim hoses that might need serviced in accessible areas so I won't have to take the bike apart to get to them.

I don't think close enough or good enough is in Smitty's vocabualry, It's right or its not period!

End of story it was A pleasure to watch a carftsman do his work.

:clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm blushing :blushing: Carl... It was a very nice to meet you, and hope you enjoy your 06. Thanks again, Smitty

2247302-plus1.gif
I'm way too far away to take advantage of this service, but I did install my way cool Smitty fuel tank blanket today :thumbsup: :clapping:

The next one to benefit from this awesome service, please take a few pics for us visual learners ;-)

I am dropping my 05 off at Smittys Garage next week For a Farkelfest.

Getting audiovox cruise, Spiegler brake and clutch lines, And heat fix blanket.

Cant wait to check this stuff out on my bike.

And YES Smitty does top notch work.

I'm looking forward to going to Smitty's Tire Changing School [TM]

I figure I'll be due shortly after EOM if not immediately after ;) If I can scrape the funds, I'll do the cruise then too.

Oh yeah...