06 MPG Gauge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdisher

formerly Renegade, get used to it.
Reaction score
OK, so how's this work.

On my new 06 it has Average MPG and Current MPG.

Currently my average shows at 41.6 MPG but I have NEVER seen the Current show anything other than:

-- -- or 17mpg.

does that magically change or start working at some point? <_<

Been hashed to death including the recall/fix.
Do a search!
OK, thanks for the help.

I tried to search but MPG, is less than 3 Characters and not permitted. Other searches weren't so usefull either. You can't search for 06, and nobody ever types 2006.

Nope, for any FJR before whatever sereal # listed, you have to get the thing replaced. It's a faulty mechanism.

I always wonder why it pisses people off so much that new forum members don't do a search. If you don't mind typing a nasty reply, why not just answer the poor guys question? Searches aren't all they are cracked up to be.

I always wonder why it pisses people off so much that new forum members don't do a search. If you don't mind typing a nasty reply, why not just answer the poor guys question? Searches aren't all they are cracked up to be.
+1

If you don't type it in just right you can be looking a lot longer than just asking the question.

Telling someone to search is just like telling them to F**K OFF.

Telling someone to search is just like telling them to F**K OFF.

And your point?

;)
dood - pull out!

i mean, i'm real new and all, but you're having yourself quite a week on the board...

have you considered doing less typing and more riding to get the bunch outta yer shorts? :p

one time only from me... just food for thought, if you do that.

shu

Lessee...

380 miles Saturday

362 miles Sunday

133 today (and that included 11 1/2 hours at the office)

I think I'm doing MY part.

You???

BTW, does anybody do like me and NOT put on a rainsuit to enjoy a quick shower in 95+ degree weather?