• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

07 FJR 8k Miles with Traction dynamic/penske Shock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the ride north to Canada was gorgeous! I really wish I had had the time to tour around on the way. Definitely a trip back in the future.

Man that is a nice price for all the extra goodies! I paid just under that for a bone-stock '08.
I was very happy with the price. Even happier when, upon inspection and pickup, I noticed it ALSO has a Heli Bar HRT076-2 triple tree (in addition to the risers,) a pair of Steibel TM80 Magnum Horns, a Blue Sea fuse block, Will Bill foot pegs, a Power-let socket on the dash, a BackOff Brake Light Signal Module wired to LED Brake Light in top case, and more. I am VERY happy with the purchase.
yahoo.gif

<snip>

Man that is a nice price for all the extra goodies! I paid just under that for a bone-stock '08.
I was very happy with the price. Even happier when, upon inspection and pickup, I noticed it ALSO has a Heli Bar HRT076-2 triple tree (in addition to the risers,) a pair of Steibel TM80 Magnum Horns, a Blue Sea fuse block, Will Bill foot pegs, a Power-let socket on the dash, a BackOff Brake Light Signal Module wired to LED Brake Light in top case, and more. I am VERY happy with the purchase.
yahoo.gif
Motoquest probably would have sold this beauty a lot quicker and for more money if he hadn't kept all those additional farkles a secret. I know I sure would have liked to been able to buy it.