• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

09 FJR For Sale - Seattle area ***SOLD***

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escapefjrtist

Searching for Dry Roads
Reaction score
2009 FJR For Sale. I'm the second owner, purchased with 5400 miles, now has 36,9XX miles - still riding. I have full maintenance records since my purchase, valve inspections are current with records. Bike is located in the east-side metro Seattle area. I'm open to fly-n-rides and helping with such but no, I'm not going to ship it to your ex sister-in-laws, cousins, half-brother in Nigeria! Excellent condition with light / normal wear for the age & miles, never dropped or down since my purchase. PM on forum if interested or for additional information / questions.

Priced at $7,800 to move. I'll be listing it on Seattle CL tomorrow sometime. Following are included in sale:

• New MotoBatt battery, less than 6 months old.
  • Heated grips.
  • Big-Foot side stand.
  • Motovation Sliders.
  • Ariete 90 degree valve stems.
  • Brodie Grounding Harness.
  • Fender extender.
  • Real Time black reflective fairing & bag stripes.
  • Fresh GEN III forks and OE shock.
  • Fresh fluids - oil/filter, final drive, coolant & brake/clutch.
  • 2/3 tread Bridgestone 023 tires.
09FJR4_zpssgkhz3sz.jpg

09FJR1_zpsrgknu66u.jpg

09FJR%20Rear_zpskeqoliar.jpg

09FJR%20Front_zps8jackhgg.jpg

09FJR%20Miles_zpsuxwf7i2v.jpg

Thanks for looking!

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
George takes better care of his bikes than anyone I met. I don't think he even rides them through a puddle, let alone in the rain, that's how clean his bikes are. He's pretty anal retentive about his upkeep. Someone will get a nice clean FJR here.

Hudson is right. I am seriously kicking myself for not being able to pick this up. I tried all my avenues to try to find a way. I have aways loved the '09 black on black. And I would trust George's bike before any other '09 out there. This unfortunately will not last. Someone will get a great bike. GLWS

Carl

George takes better care of his bikes than anyone I met. I don't think he even rides them through a puddle, let alone in the rain, that's how clean his bikes are. He's pretty anal retentive about his upkeep. Someone will get a nice clean FJR here.
+1

PS: Sorry Carl, you would have looked good on this bike.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be warned - there's NO way he could have found all the boogers I put on that thing. I don't care how fastidious he is.

Just be warned - there's NO way he could have found all the boogers I put on that thing. I don't care how fastidious he is.
You got boogers on the black one, what are you trying to do? Blow the sale.............. :) :) :)

+1

PS: Sorry Carl, you would have looked good on this bike.
smile.png
Dave, I look drop dead sexy on any bike!

Just sent you a PM about the bike, and, I would look better than any of you guys on it, sorry
smile.png
Bless your heart....

Just sent you a PM about the bike, and, I would look better than any of you guys on it, sorry
smile.png
Great talking to you and see you tomorrow!

--G
Dislike! (Not really.) You couldn't do any better unless the bike was owned by a great guy.... Oh wait, it is. You're set!

Carl

Sad day today, took a hefty deposit on my beloved '09. New owner will be picking it up on Friday!

Going to a good home and yes, we have another FJR convert and Tech Day attendee!

09Shirley_zpsesaeerxk.jpg

--G