• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'09 for sale in Greenville, SC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazelle

Reaction score
Local auto dealer (I have NO connection to)..approx 9K, Sargent seat, aftermarket foam grips. Otherwise totally stock I believe. I took a fairly close look & spotted nothing...looks as new. They are asking about $8K but it can suirely be bought for less. They practically begged me to make an offer but i was afriad they might take it and my 192K '04 runs just fine ! PM me if any interest & i'll provide more info, whatever...Not far from where I live.

Hey gazelle, sounds like a winner. Might be a little high. There were leftover new 2010's around when I bought my 14 at $10K. Those got gobbled up before I could buy one. That's why I say "might be" a little high. Why not try a low ball offer? Be careful, they might grab it. LOL

3 bikes & 2 cars in a 2 car garage..none of which I'm willing to part with....a 2nd FJR would have to go in storage until my 192K mile '04 dies....or I decide to retire and do the bucket trip to Alaska for an "entended" period of time...which might be any day now...or it might be a couple years...