• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

$10,699.00 2012 FJR 350 Miles - Ride Motorsport -Woodinville,WA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
Escapefjrtist and I were wondering though Ride Motorsports [https://www.ridemotorsports.com/] and noticed a new 2012 FJR.

Wait a minute, it has a licence plate and Yamaha tank pad so it's not new.

Ride sold it originally and the fellow just never rode the bike, five times to put on 350 miles.

George and I laughed because that's about how many miles we would have put on just to get the bike home.

Anyhows' the fellow traded it for a four wheeler.

It does look like a brand new bike.

I have no dogs in this hunt just thought it might be a good deal for someone.

All these great deals come when I am unemployed... life is cruel sometimes. No regrets on my choice, but a 12 for 10K would be awesome in my opinion.

Owwww! Sweet looking motorcycle! In BLUE! Too bad it can't go to a California buyer with that few miles. How many laps around and across Oregon would it take to get to 7,500 miles?

Just because we are good friends, I'll put those miles on for you. That's what good friends do.
rolleyes.gif

It's the same blue as my '06' was. I love that color. And I lied about the miles, not 350 but 354.

What Neihart can't ride, I will help with. Just Sayin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad it can't go to a California buyer with that few miles. How many laps around and across Oregon would it take to get to 7,500 miles?
Am I missing a joke, or why would this be true?

Unless vehicle is California compliant, it has to be over 7500 miles to register it in that state.

So one can't buy a new bike in NY and ride it back to California, unless it's a used bike with at least 7500 miles.

Same goes for cars and trucks.