"100 on 100" versus "NERDS 2013"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevec677

Reaction score
A co-worker of mine just told me about a running relay race that will be taking place on Saturday along Route 100 from Stowe to Okemo. I don't know if it will effect any of our rides, but it might be a good day to head north. https://www.100on100.org/ I'll be riding the North East Kingdom on Saturday if anyone wants to join me (or let me follow them).

Here is the proposed route for the 100 on the 100.....

running%20course-L.png
p

It looks to me that the rides that take you south from Stowe will conflict with the race.

Luckily. Klemperer is way south of here and not really on any of the routes wxcept if you we're rolling your own route.
Here is the proposed route for the 100 on the 100.....
running%20course-L.png
p

It looks to me that the rides that take you south from Stowe will conflict with the race.

Well I guess that changes my Saturday ride, was going to the 6 gaps. Now I'm thinking about the adacks

Wow... Klemperer? That must be something apple thinks is close to "Okemo" as it spell checked that in on me.
not_i.gif

Luckily, we saw the 100 on 100 runners on Saturday and they were very strung out, so they turned out not to be an issue. But thanks (in retrospect) for the warning Steve. It was good to see you and all of the other NERDS this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator: