12 Years Later and Still a -2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score. At one time, it was possible to give a thumbs down rating to a post resulting in a negative score. The -2 the original poster had were negated by two "likes" he received on his post. Current score is zero (until he gets another like"). Current forum configuration no longer allows down votes.

Yup -11F with a -34F windchill at the moment. One of those days we usually wait until mid Jan for

Thanks guys. I had a lot of likes before and it would not change my score.

Probably so far in the hole that it couldn't display that large of a negative number. Took some back-filling to reach up to a height high enough for the counter to increment more.

There's a slam in there somewhere...

F*ck, I thought he was talking temperature. -12F here right now, and the wind gusts may hit 50 mph today. You know within a tenth of a millisecond whether or not you remembered to zip your fly up when you walk out the door today.

Yup -11F with a -34F windchill at the moment. One of those days we usually wait until mid Jan for

I feel youse guy's pain! Only supposed to get up to 65 degrees here today! Freaking BRRRRRRR!!!!

Went for a short ride today here is sunny Maryland. The roads were dry not too may people about temperature readout was 15 F. (-9C). Had to go to level 3 on the heated grips. Cross wind was strong but very threaputic.
Have an Epic Holiday.

Latest posts