12th Annual 'Ride to the Rock' November 30, 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the riders are all enjoying the day.

I'll be home cutting and splitting the last couple of cords of wood that I should have taken care of six months ago.
fool.gif

A great time was had by all ten of us. 23 degrees at KSU. Warmed up mid 30's by later in the afternoon. Forum members beside me were Steve (exciter99), Kyle (Foxracer), Chris (the axeman), Mikw (bigogre), and Bill (scorpa). 6 FJR's, 1 HD, 1 VFR,, 1 Guzzi Not many pictures in the driveway before the ride because the photog (wife) said it was too cold.

100_5448_zps09127e58.jpg

100_5446_zps6d5bc8f2.jpg

100_5447_zps7f888f8b.jpg

100_5444_zps3daf57c8.jpg

Only problem for the trip is Al's VFR picked up is bolt in his almost new front tire. Made it almost all the way home before he had to stop and plug it.

100_5449_zps8a23e153.jpg

Just heard from the Long Island guys (Mike and Chris) that they made the ferry and got home at a decent hour. Good time was had by all.

(And thank you again for use of your wireless charging system.
smile.png
)
"Wireless charging system" ?
huh.png

Got pictures ?
tongue.png
No pictures. I got a call from Mike at 8am saying he was stuck at a hotel a few miles away with a non starting FJR. Took the truck up to jump him but the temp increase from 19 to 22 must have done the trick because he tried it one more time before we hooked up the cables and it fired-hence 'wireless charging'