13th Annual Ride to the Rock November 30th, 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"... but no, you're not going on any more stupid motorcycle trips!"
Omf, KJ
Are you SURE about this ?
unsure.png

(stop telling us this shite!
rolleyes.gif
)

Edit to add: there ain't nothing stupid about motorcycle trips !!
Agree, but u know... "All Womenz are crazy!"
bow_arrow.gif
...excluding yourself of course.
kiss.gif

George- Sounds like a good move on the (now) Sunday Ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
"... but no, you're not going on any more stupid motorcycle trips!"
Omf, KJ
Are you SURE about this ?
unsure.png

(stop telling us this shite!
rolleyes.gif
)

Edit to add: there ain't nothing stupid about motorcycle trips !!
Agree, but u know... "All Womenz are crazy!"
bow_arrow.gif
...excluding yourself of course.
kiss.gif

George- Sounds like a good move on the (now) Sunday Ride.
Agreed, Sunday is looking good.

Did you just say that Mary Ellen is not crazy????????
angel.gif

In our M/C world I would call ME pretty friggen awesome!. Like, who doesn't love a sexy tomboy with curve appeal to boot!?
smile.png

Okay, now we need to hide this Red-Headed-Thread from Pappa Chuy, he'll be having an all day love affair field-trip, and, with the Great White North added in as foreplay! (not to mention his photoshop creations)

Shucks, I can't make it on Sunday. Have other plans already. Well have fun guys and gals. Should be a nice day. I will be up in NH in a Cage.

Dave

Just PM'd you Dave. I'll be around if you want to size up light mounts for the gen 3 tomorrow.

Ride went off today without a hitch. We only had 5 riders because of the snowfall north of us and change of days. Mike (bigogre) got the distance award coming over from Long Island. He was joined by George (cota95), Steve (exciter99) and Bill (scorpa) and Alan on the VFR. It was 51 degrees at key time today as opposed to 20 on Saturday
cold.gif
. It's great to have a day in the high 50's on the last day of November. Below are some pics.

100_5792_zps553e43bd.jpg

I wished I could of made it. It sure was a nice day. Well I did get to see the grandkids so that was a big plus.

Dave

'Twas a great day George, thank you. Would've been kicking myself with this weather had I not went. And GREAT call on the day change!
good.gif

There was great weather for yesterday's ride to the Rock, with a high of 59. It is about 10:30 on Dec 1st and the temp is up to 59 already, so I am going to take advantage of it and do a few miles.