• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100 - for sale $2900 - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deagle

Reaction score
Condition like new. Amsoil synthetic only. No valve adjustments ever needed. Just oil and tires. 19k miles. I am the original owner. I've been a FJR owner since 2003 and this has been a great relaxing ride alternative. Completely stock (did add luggage rack). Runs perfectly. Waxed at least twice a year. Recently couldn't pass up adding a much larger cruiser to my garage and three bikes is one too many. Picture is from an August wash. Please PM me for more details.
Thanks,
Don.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. If I had an extra $2900 my wife would be going on a lot more rides with me. GLWS

Bike is sold. First guy to show up and look at it bought it. He took it for a test ride and couldn't get the smile off of his face. 61 year old about 140 lbs. Low seat height great for him, and at 140 lbs plenty of power. He was very excited and it's nice to see a bike I've had for 16 years go to a good home where it will be appreciated.

And I'm thrilled to be done with Craigslist and the multiple people that call and then don't show up.

I delivered it to his door yesterday. 34 degrees and no windshield. One last cold hour long ride, but was worth it.

Glad it went to a good home.

Craigslist is the devil. I just had to sell my daughters older Altima because she moved and no longer needed it. Nobody on Craigslist has any money, they just want to trade junk. One guy wanted to trade me some milk goats. I'd rather give it away than deal with those hillbillies.

Latest posts