• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Fjr1300 ABS for sale $2200.00 with accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2004 FJR formerly owned by Steve Howard (RadioHowie). I purchased in 2017 after Steve had an accident with her, Minor damage to the front end (Front Stay and plastics only). The bike had 103,600 mile on when I purchased. It now has 107,xxx. I only started riding this bike with any frequency in the past couple of months. I had a 2014 that I bought new in 2015 and that was my main ride. I was working on the 04, changing plastics, doing all the normal maintenance (including a valve check). I've changed the oil twice (once at acquisition and again after 3000 miles. Changed all fluids twice over the past three years, tires (pilot road 2's - my favs), and a valve check earlier this summer, all in spec. In September last year I had a run in with Bambi and the insurance company totaled my 2014. After rehabbing me, I went to work farkling the 2004.

Repairs included replacing the front stay, the dashboard panels, and the left and right upper fairings. All parts purchased used. Mechanically the bike runs very well. I have not gone about diagnosing the ABS. I expect the pump is bad but I haven't torn into it. So the ABS doesn't work, brakes work well as you would expect from an FJR. Below is a list of farkles and items included with the bike. 

OEM FZ1 Mirrors
Dash mounted volt meter with two USB charging ports
Dash Panel mounted volt meter and temperature gauge
Handle-Bar Risers
New Brake Pads on both wheels (@103700)
Foam grip puppies
Oxford grip heaters with controller
New Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires (installed at 103700)
Givi Maxia Monokey 52 Liter Top Case
Includes Backrest and top Luggage rack
Givi SR346 Top Box Carrier
No Cut Frame Sliders
Real Time Industries (Back & Side) saddle bag reflectors
New Battery at 103700
Speed Bleeders on Rear Caliper and Clutch
Smugglers Box License Plate carrier
Replaced OEM Ignition switch including Brody's Spider Harness
Trickle Charger pigtail

Reason for sale, I just picked up a new to me 2015A, so the 2004 will be seeing a lot less attention. They're fabulous bikes and I hate to see it sitting idle. I've done multiple long distance rides and am confident in this bikes longevity.

Pictures at   https://photos.app.goo.gl/62tQKB6W4MCktXtT8
Please contact me with any questions. Thank you, Barry

blassoff, no interest on bike, but have you heard anything from Radio 'Owie'?

My PM's have gone crickets...

blassoff, no interest on bike, but have you heard anything from Radio 'Owie'?

My PM's have gone crickets...
Hi: Not a peep. Last I spoke with him was early after my purchase. He was on the mend, but it still sounded pretty bad. TBI, balance was off, needed help with most tasks. I can probably find a home address in my notes if you want it, PM me and I'll find it and forward. Sunrise FLA if I remember correctly.