• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 FJR 1300 For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambler60

Reaction score
2005 FJR 1300, 24K miles. Heli bar rises. Two Brothers exhaust with power tip inserts. They are easily removed if you want louder. Also have stock exhaust. Power Commander III fuel processor. Factory windshield and a shorty windshield. The V Stream windshield in the photos is not included. Givi V-46 top case and I installed the subframe stiffners. Tires are good. I am the second owner and I have had the bike less than six months. Maint is up to date and previous owner already had the valve clearance check done. This is a great Gen 1 bike. Only known issue is one of the instrument bulbs is out. The previous owner replaced the instrument dials with aftermarket. Clean title. I am located in Ward, SC which is about 30 miles northeast of Augusta, GA. See Craigslist ad for photos or pm me.

$5400

https://columbia.craigslist.org/mcy/5041765366.html