• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 FJR 1300ABS for sale $5,300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbiker

Reaction score
2005 FJR with all the goodies. Asking $5,300. Located in Sioux Falls, SD.

I am the second owner of this awesome blend of sport and touring. I bought the bike back in early 2007 with only 1,200 miles on it. She sits at just short of 33,000 miles today. If you know anything about the Iron Butt Association the FJR has fast become the bike of choice for long distance competitors.

My wife has been riding the bike for the last two summers. She had a zero speed drop on the right side at a stop sign about a block from our house two years ago. There are some minor scratches on the right mirror edge, right saddle bag cover, and right fairing lower. You will see from the pictures that you cannot even tell from 5 feet away.Mechanically the bike is perfect."

The bike is shaft driven so maintenance is virtually none (no chain to maintain).

I put new tires on the bike last year front and rear, Michelin Pilot Road 2's. They have less than 2,000 miles on them. I got over 10,000 out of the last set.

Custom Kathy's T's tank bag and map holder comes with the bike.

New Yamaha saddle bag liners for both bags. Awesome for packing and then bringing into the hotel or tent at night without unpacking your whole bike.

Custom Bill Mayer saddles driver's seat.

Custom Corbin one-piece seat comes with the bike.

V-Stream taller touring windshield.

Datel Voltmeter is custom installed in the right dash panel.

She's ready for Sturgis or whatever adventure you are headed for next. There's a lot of summer left - add gas, twist throttle, smile!

I'm driving it to work in Sioux Falls still on a daily basis so if you would like to take a closer look text or call me anytime: 605.321.3298

(someone please help me again with putting some pictures in the ad? I cannot find the instruction link. Here is the local CraigsList listing to get you started until I can fix) https://sd.craigslist.org/mcy/3936271216.html

That's a very nice bike. What a great fly and ride opportunity for someone. My bike only has 95K on it so I won't be ready for a while. But if I was I'd be looking into flights to South Dakota. Pretty country out there.
Good luck with the sale.